Journey to Chinese Metaphysics

In December 2019, my family trip to Taiwan has reignited my journey on Chinese Metaphysics, since then I started to gain a better understanding of Feng Shui.

On 5th January 2020, I stump upon Joey Yap's Feng Shui & Astrology 2020, that is when I met Dato Joey Yap and attend his events for the very first time. It is an eye-opener for me which encourages me to learn and understand more about Chinese Metaphysics. I then move on to Bazi Academy and other of his courses.

As I began my journey to Chinese Metaphysics, I realize that there is too much information to learn, and it all overwhelming. Therefore I like to start a personal page that I can keep track of all my learning as well as to let those who are starting to learn Chinese Metaphysics kick start their learning with my sharing of knowledge. 

Feng Shui is a study of the living environment, which includes our earth, the landscape, the sea, the rivers, and the houses in which we stay.

It is about harnessing the Qi in your living environment to help you achieve your goals in life. It is about making your environment, whether your home or your office, into a space that will support your goals. 

There is a Chinese have a saying: “First destiny, second luck, third Feng Shui, fourth virtues, fifth education”. Although Feng Shui can be a powerful force in shaping our lives, it is not a cure for all ills. Luck, vitrues and knowledge also plays a significant part that we must not forget. 

Feng Shui is not a religion; it is a philosophy that can be used in any culture and alongside any belief system. There is one misconception of Feng Shui, it is not about the placement of objects and more accurate to say, as Joey Yap mention that, “Feng Shui is an art of assessing the qualities of Qi that converge at or affect a certain location in our environment and to ascertain its potential and shortcomings.” As the influence of Qi in any given environment is governed by certain patterns calculable by formulae, we can assess the potential of Qi in reference to time and location.

Singapore a country that I belong is also built on the Feng Shui principle. Let take a look at the article from AsianEntrepreneur:

Singapore and Feng Shui - It's power and empowers for a Strong Nation (Part 1)
Singapore and Feng Shui - It's power and empowers for a Strong Nation (Part 2)


























To get started everyone have to understand their traits and take a look at your own Bazi chart and see what your destiny and live you deserve and awaits you.

Simply 3 Yes that you should Take Action.
  • Yes, you can change your destiny
  • Yes, you can take action to bend destiny to your advantage and benefit.
  • Yes, You will have more clarity when you understand then desire to search deeper.
You can generate your own Bazi Report FREE just by keying your birth time and date here.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We have moved!

Period 9, The effects of Purple Star 9 (2024-2043)

Day Master - Yi (Yin Wood)